Trick or Treat!! Halloween was a busy day for us! The morning started off with Danny, my dad, my mom, and our friends Josh and Joey running in the Monster Mash 5k/10k! My friend Whitney and I were the moral support (we still had to get out of bed just as early and were probably just as tired seeing as how we are both carrying some extra weight in the tummy area :)) They all did great in the race! My dad got first in his age group, my mom got 3rd in her age group, and Josh got third in his age group! Joey ran the 10k, had a personal best and got 1st in his age group! The best part about Saturday morning races is the post Saturday morning breakfast. We met Whitney's parents and her kiddos at Otto's and had some very good breakfast! I think I probably gained five pounds that morning! The rest of the afternoon was spent getting ready for Treat 'n a Trunk at church and napping of course. Danny and I decided to dress Cooper up for his first halloween this year. Everyone has been telling me it looks like all I did was swallow a basketball...fitting considering basketball is a favorite of mine and Danny. So we dressed Cooper up as a basketball! There are plenty of pictures to follow! We had a great time handing out candy, hanging out with great friends, and enjoyed seeing everyone's creative costumes!
A non-halloween related update....I went to the doctor yesterday! I am still at 2 cm but have effaced to about 80-85%. The doctor told me she was ready when he was and then proceeded to get kicked when feeling how he was positioned! It was funny! Danny and I are both VERY ready and VERY excited for Cooper to get here. His room is finished, diapers are ready, and his stroller (our toy) will be here in a few days! We are hoping he beats his stroller but who knows. I have been taking a poll of when people think he is going to come and how much he is going to weigh. I have dates ranging from yesterday (my brother) to November 27th from some of Danny's students. Weight guesses range from 5 pounds (Jordan who is 3) to 9 lbs (one of Danny's students). I tend to side with the people who say sometime before his due date in the 7 pound range! Enjoy the pictures below!
Sid's
8 years ago


1 comment:
Cooper's arrival is right around the corner. I can NOT wait!!!!! What an exciting and special time. I love the picture of your mom - what a sweetie!
Post a Comment