Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cooper is being evicted!

Well, today official marks the day that Danny and I have been waiting on for 40 weeks now and still no Cooper :(. On a brighter note the pregnancy has been great and I have enjoyed most of it :). It is a good thing you can feel that sweet little baby move all the time because that is what keeps me going day by day. My doctor's appointment went a little differently than expected but secretly as I hoped (in different ways of course). My doctor came in as usual and began talking about how if I hadn't delivered by next Thursday (Thanksgiving) that we would discuss induction...but she was a little nervous because my blood pressure was slightly elevated again and she is worried it would continue to trend that direction. Her first option was bed rest for the weekend and come see her one Monday (I was not a fan.) Then I told her that Cooper hadn't paid rent in to weeks and we really needed to consider an earlier eviction date :). She laughed and continued with the exam. I was still at 3 cm and 90% effaced but something in her told her we needed to go ahead and get him out sooner rather than later. So she convinced me (or just told me and I willingly agreed) that she was going to see if she could get me on the schedule for tomorrow!! YAY! I was so relieved! I don't think I could truly take another week of being fat and happy as I so kindly refer to it. So needless to say we are having Cooper tomorrow!!! This is an answered prayer in more ways than one. First, I am getting very uncomfortable and I may as well be sleep deprived because of a baby instead of a belly. Second, I was getting a little nervous about calling Danny and him having an hour drive to get back to Sugar Land if I were to go into labor during school hours. Third, my dad isn't seeing patients tomorrow afternoon and my mom isn't babysitting so they will get to be there. Fourth, Danny's parents already have plane tickets for next Thursday and I would hate for them to show up and there was no grand kid. The list could go on.... Thank you Lord for working out all the details!! :) So, the next post will include pictures of our new baby boy Cooper!! Please pray that all goes well!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to see little Cooper!! We will be praying for you in the wee hours of the morning as you begin the last leg of your 40 week marathon. We love you!!
Dad and Mom M

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!I can not wait!!!! We'll be praying for all of you. What a perfect, miraculous, exciting, special time!