This post has alot of pictures so enjoy. Cooper's room was last weeks project and I personally think it was a success. There is still some things to do including putting his clothes away and making the letters for his name that we will put on a wall. We are using some of our creative juices to make these letters so we will see how they turn out. And for a quick update on the pregnancy...doctor says I am 2 cm dilated, 75% effaced, and Cooper is fully engaged! What does this mean...NOTHING! Well, basically it means that it could happen today, tomorrow, or four weeks from now. But she said I need to be ready at any moment (I should probably pack my bag soon). Enjoy the pictures!
The combo changer
Crib...Stage 1
Hopefully, we will have his "name" complete soon and pictures to post. We just got a new digital camera so you can expect more pictures on future posts! Only 3 weeks and 5 days left!! And 2 DAYS OF PA SCHOOL!!!! YAY!!!!


4 comments:
All that's missing is Cooper! We can't wait to meet him!
Cute pictures! The nursery looks great!
It looks sooooo good!
Adorable!! The furniture is beautiful & the nursery theme is great!
Hope your last little bit of pregnancy is going smoothly, praying for a safe delivery!
Post a Comment