Heidi- I wish I'd scrolled down ages ago! ISN'T DR. MITCHELL THE FREAKING BEST!?
I LOVE HER. SERIOUSLY.
okay- that got me really excited. I guess it's not that strange to find somebody else with the same doctor, but still... now I feel like Liam and Cooper have a bond- the first person they both saw was her! :)
Hope you're doing well at home and you're recovering speedily.
Danny and I were married July 8th, 2006. We had our precious baby boy on 11/20/2009 and can't get enough of him! We have been blessed so much by our Heavenly Father and can't wait to see what the future holds.
1 comment:
Heidi- I wish I'd scrolled down ages ago!
ISN'T DR. MITCHELL THE FREAKING BEST!?
I LOVE HER.
SERIOUSLY.
okay- that got me really excited. I guess it's not that strange to find somebody else with the same doctor, but still... now I feel like Liam and Cooper have a bond- the first person they both saw was her! :)
Hope you're doing well at home and you're recovering speedily.
Post a Comment