OH MY GOSH!!!! Cooper is HERE!!! Congrats you guys! He looks soooooooooooooooooo precious. Can't tell if he has big feet though. ha ha I can't wait to meet him in person, and I am so glad you are not pregnant any more. I know you were READY to move on. I am so excited for all of you. Life is now so very much sweeter. So many new adventures lay ahead. What a perfect Thanksgiving gift!
Okay, so I think he looks like Ami in the picture where he has his eyes open and is looking straight at the camera. He is such a doll, and we're SO glad we got to meet him before we made the trip to Abilene. By the way, next time I think it's a good idea to head to Abilene at 8:00pm, please remind me that I like to go to bed at 9:00pm! :)
Danny and I were married July 8th, 2006. We had our precious baby boy on 11/20/2009 and can't get enough of him! We have been blessed so much by our Heavenly Father and can't wait to see what the future holds.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Cooper is HERE!!! Congrats you guys! He looks soooooooooooooooooo precious. Can't tell if he has big feet though. ha ha I can't wait to meet him in person, and I am so glad you are not pregnant any more. I know you were READY to move on. I am so excited for all of you. Life is now so very much sweeter. So many new adventures lay ahead. What a perfect Thanksgiving gift!
Okay, so I think he looks like Ami in the picture where he has his eyes open and is looking straight at the camera. He is such a doll, and we're SO glad we got to meet him before we made the trip to Abilene. By the way, next time I think it's a good idea to head to Abilene at 8:00pm, please remind me that I like to go to bed at 9:00pm! :)
Post a Comment