Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Praise God!

This is a quick updateof our doctor's visit yesterday. I will post more detail when I have the NEW and exciting pictures of Cooper to post. The specialist was very kind and reassuring. The cyst is still there but has decreased in size by half. The specialist found nothing else that was of concern. So GREAT NEWS!!! Details to follow soon!

1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, this is GREAT news. I was really getting worried about you since you had not posted an update. I checked tonight in the hopes that something would be there, and there was.
I am so glad you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now that morning (all day) sickness and cyst excitement are over! Can't wait to see pics of Cooper! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!