Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 years and counting!


Danny and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary yesterday! We spent all day cleaning, painting, and more cleaning to get our house ready for the market. Well, Danny did most of it...I pretty much gave my opinion did a few things here and there and laid around. He is such a great husband!! After all that fun we went to The Melting Pot for dinner. IT WAS SO FUN! We ate lots of yummy food and licked the chocolate clean :). We took some fun pictures and by popular demand I let him finally take a belly picture. We spent the evening talking about different things big and small that had happened each year we were married. It was crazy to realize how much had gone on in three years! We had lots of good times and bad but God has pulled us through both. We have been so richly blessed in multiple ways. God is so good!

Danny, if you are reading this know that I love you so much! I could not imagine life without you and thank God for bringing you all the way to Texas just for me :)! We have grown in the past three years and I can honestly say I love you more everyday. Thank you for always caring and providing for me! Thanks for putting up with my "nerves" especially during the pregnancy. I know I always have a shoulder to lean on. And in case you didn't know you give the best hugs!! I love you baby! (Cooper loves you too :))

Now for the pictures

Danny and his big mouth!

Me stealing an apple before I was supposed to! I was hungry can you blame me!

The feast!

YAY, for three years!





AND by popular demand....


Belly pics!


ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!?! Just kidding! That's what I say when somebody tells me I am starting to show. Pictures taken at 21 weeks in the outfit that Danny picked out when we went shopping!



3 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

1. I love the Melting Pot. I am so (lovingly) jealous that you went there. We tend to mark big events in our lives/marriage with a visit to that restaurant. YUMMY!
2. No, you don't look fat! You're probably the skinniest prego person I've ever seen!
3. Who knew Danny had such good tast in maternity clothes. ha ha
Good choice, Danny!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You can hardly tell you're pregnant.

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Hoping there was a new post tonight about your doctor's visit from earlier today... Praying all is well.