Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Please pray for Cooper.

Please put Cooper (that's what we are naming our son) on your prayer list as well as Danny and I. The day after the ultrasound the doctor called me and said there was a small cyst in Cooper's brain. She told me that it was most likely an incidental finding and means absolutely nothing...but we have to have a follow up ultrasound with a perinatologist and go through genetic counseling just in case the "once in a blue moon" is this time. Everything else on the ultrasound she said looked perfectly normal and healthy which is a positive for us. You can imagine the emotional roller coaster that this week has been. The excitement of finding out its a boy and getting to call him by his name instead of it... to worrying every moment if my sweet little boy who I haven't even met yet is OK. I am doing my best to trust that my Father in Heaven is taking care of the situation. Cooper is going to be perfect no matter what because he is ours! I believe without a doubt that God has big plans for this wiggly little fellow inside of me. Please pray that Danny and I continue to have peace from God and that this cyst just disappears by the next ultrasound. I am a BIG worrier so this is very difficult. Thank you all for your prayers!! Our appointment is July 13th.

3 comments:

didlake said...

Praying for Cooper!

You two rock!

peace,
nathan

Unknown said...

We are praying for Cooper Paul! I have found myself thinking and praying literally every few minutes for God's hand of healing (was trying to type at work today and found myself saying "Please God, heal Cooper."
God is good,
Love,
Mom

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I am sorry this worry has been added to your plate. But I think that once you see the specialist, all you will hear is good news. It is so amazing how strongly you love someone and worry about someone before they are ever even born! Cooper will be perfect - because God made him! Hang in there. July 13th will be right around the corner!