Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We're getting closer!

Well, we will be 32 weeks along tomorrow and enter the 8th month of this pregnancy! Things have been going well, but I am starting to feel the effects. Cooper gets bigger = I need more sleep! At my doctor's appointment last week I was measuring a little small so they sent me down stairs to get ANOTHER fetal growth ultrasound to check his development and my amniotic fluid level. Thankfully, everything looked great. He was measuring 32 weeks @ 31 weeks and weighed approximately 4 lbs and 2 oz. My amniotic fluid level was great! AND...THE CYST WAS COMPLETELY GONE!! YAY!!! It is much easier for Danny and I to think about how big Cooper really is now. Some of our friends had a baby that weighed about 4 1/2 pounds at birth so we have something to go off now. We can remember how little see was when we would hold her, but thinking that Cooper is actually that big makes him HUGE to us. We were getting tired of comparing Cooper to fruit so now we have a person to compare with. The ultrasound was fun to watch also. I got to see Cooper take several practice breaths and even yawn. He kicked his big feet out at us several times so we now have a picture of his foot. He didn't sit still for much, but everything looked great and that is a sigh of relief. We purchased his bedroom stuff last weekend and are so excited about getting to use it eventually! We have our first shower on the 29th of September hosted by my lovely PA school buddies Julia and Kimie. Our church shower is on the 4th of October.
In other news that house business has not been without obstacles. The inspector gave us a few repairs, one of which was pretty nit picky but I guess that is what their job is. The nerve rattling part was the appraisal. We were worried that it might come back a little low because of the foreclosure in our neighborhood which would mean the buyer no longer giving us our asking price. We'll after being told we would have it last Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday, we finally got it Monday morning. Keep in mind we moved just about everything but our bed out last weekend. The appraisal came back LOW :(. We were at a loss (well, I was). Luckily, the lady was able to come up with a little bit of money and my dad was willing to loan us the rest so things are still progressing. Please keep praying that nothing else happens (we are moving out this week but don't close until October 1st).
We will keep you all posted as we get information! Please continue to pray for Cooper, Danny and I, and the house situation!

2 comments:

Kimie said...

Whoa! Got mentioned in the blog, by name! Wut wut!! :)

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ahhhh! How precious - the practice breaths and the yawning and what hada to be a HUGE foot coming at you during the sonogram!! I'm telling you girl, you will always treasure that moment. Even when Cooper is two and driving you MAD, you'll still smile and possibly tear up when thinking back on that sonogram (and the others). Glad everything looked great! Oh, and I'm glad you don't have to compare him to fruit anymore. (Which, by the way, is hysterical!) Take it easy when you move this weekend. Moving about did me in when I was prego with Grant. Let the guys do ALL the work. You should just find a comfy spot, eat bonbons and tell everyone where to put everything. ha ha