Well, we have officially made it the 2nd trimester :):)! I was so excited leading up to week 14. The nausea was subsiding, I haven't been as tired, and I was just ready to move to the next step. So needless to say things were going great! I was starting to feel semi human again and then it hit. At 13 weeks and 4 days I had some intense nausea. It started right after dinner and caused me to have to put of my paper one more night and just go to bed. Luckily I slept it right of and things were normal again. Night of 13 weeks 5 days the nausea hit again even worse than the night before. It was by far the worst I had felt the entire pregnancy. I again put of my paper and went to sleep hoping it would go away like the night before. Not a chance. I woke up on 13 weeks and 6 days with it bad and ended up spending alot of time on the bathroom floor with my lap top in hand trying to get my paper for school finished. It last all day! I only had to work 2 hours that day (thank goodness) but it was bad. I had to go back to the saltine crackers and hot tea diet. I went to sleep (early again that night) feeling awful. Good news of the story is I woke up morning of week 14 nausea free!!! I consider it a going away present from the first trimester :) I still don't feel great but at least I can do human things again!
I had my doctor's appointment this morning and everything was great. The babies heart beat was loud and clear and everything is going the way it is supposed to. I was given the orders to schedule my "BIG" ultrasound sometime in late June and early July :):). So far most people have predicted a boy. There is one person who has predicted a girl and he is 5. My cross country coach's little boy is set that it is a girl. He said, "Well, I am pretty sure you are going to have a girl first and then a boy." He has now explanation even with his brother screaming in the back ground..."I think it is a boy!!!" Guess we will find out soon enough. I have finished my Tyler rotation and head to Nacogdoches Monday night for my last and final rotation!!!!!! I can't wait!!
Sid's
8 years ago


2 comments:
Some going away present! I'd kick that first trimester out the door, if that were really possible...I am so sorry it got even worse for you. I know exactly what you mean when you say you are "feeling semi human again." Thank the Lord for that! And it's not a small thing either! Working and puking do NOT go well together, and I am so sorry you had to endure that. But again, I am honestly excited for you that you are feeling better and things are going as hoped. Hopefully the worst is behind you and you can party like it's 1999. (Yes, I just made a Prince reference.)
As the best friend, I have two demands. Not requests, demands. 1 - Your pregnant, post more often. 2, PICTURES. Hello, someone needs to see that baby bump. No, you don't want to? Ok, Kace will not visit this summer. Oh, that's what I thought. I expect to read a post soon. :):):)
Post a Comment