Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends! Danny and I have alot to be thankful for. We have wonderful families, a house of our own, jobs (or school in my case), money to put food on the table, and each other! God continues to bless us beyond our wildest dreams.
This morning we ran the Sugar Land Turkey Trot which is a five mile race. I don't think I have run 5 miles since I was a junior in college but I finished! None of the family had record breaking finishes but it was alot of fun...and made us very hungry! We had Thanksgivng dinner at the McVey's which is basically extended family. The food was delicious and the time of fellowship was great! Again,we are so thankful for our many blessing!
Basketball update. Danny had a game on Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
Monday vs CE King - JV lost, Varsity got a big win at teh end of the game!!
Tuesday vs Crosby - JV WON!! Varsity lost by 6!
I will keep you posted on other games as the seaosn goes on!!
Sid's
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment