Danny has officially started basketball season. That means leaving the house by 5:15am and getting home at the earliest by 7pm (which is a good night). His JV team is looking decent, they need to get the dust off their shoes but I think they will be okay in a few weeks! I am his assistant coach (unofficially of course)! That's the only way I get my basaketball fill in:) I pretty much keep stats and then give him a look when he needs to take someone out :) Christmas is fast approaching but that means getting through the remainder of my ER rotation followed by 4 tests and a presentation in a matter of 3 days! It is going to be AWFUL, but when it is over it is over! My first rotation after CHristmas is in Texas City, so despite the awful rumors about the preceptor at least I will be close to home.
Danny's team has their first home game tomorrow night so I will try to remember and update this weekend in between my night shifts...So until then!
Sid's
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment