Cooper is 9 months old!! Man, time flies!! Well, I don't have much time to blog anymore because little mister is MOBILE and pretty much gets into EVERYTHING...so he requires close supervision :)!! Cooper is crawling, creeping, rolling, sitting up, flipping over, and
pullin gup on furniture. He recently started scaling furniture so he can now make it around the living room. He is getting quite the little personality. He has already started to "test the limits" and when you say "no no" he looks at you and smiles before grabbing whatever he is not supposed to (we are working on this). He says "
dada" ALL THE TIME! And officially as of today I actually heard a "mama"...unfortunately it was while I was trying to get him to go down for a nap (he was in his bed crying "
mamamamama")! Cooper is an athlete in the making! He loves to throw and watch you throw it back to him. He has a pretty good arm(s) and is somewhat accurate for not really meaning to be. He also loves to play basketball on his little goal.
ANything that will fit into the fit is fair game. He will sit in front of the rim for a while just slam dunking so he can hear the sing it plays. He such a cute little boy!! We have started finger foods so meal time has become a little messier :). He pretty much will eat anything that he can pick up...but I have a feeling the picky side is coming based on his eating preferences the past few days. Today at his doctor's visit he weighed 20 lbs and 2.5 oz (45
th percentile), 29 1/2 in (88-90
th percentile), and his head was in the 90
th percentile! He is still my tall and lean little man :)! Earlier this month we went on vacation with our great friends the
Kasingers. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX. The lodge has a indoor and outdoor
waterpark...which happens to be right up Cooper's alley since he LOVES the water! We had a great trip (except for the 3 hours of screaming in the car on the way home)! Cooper is still taking swimming lessons and is doing fabulous! He has no fear when it comes to going under and does a good job of not drinking the water. He loves to splash and when he has something in his hand will float with you with no fuss! Danny and I are LOVING the life as parents!
~Cooper loves bath time~
~Slam dunk with the paci~
~Cooper loves his daddy~
~Cooper chillin' in the bean bag during Kid's Grove at church~
~Cooper loves Bible Class!~
~Cooper is getting better everyday with his sippie cup~
~Cooper loves to show us his food...I think we are going to have trouble teaching him to chew with his mouth closed~
~Messy face~
~"Mom, I coming to get you!!"~

~Eating puffs for the first time by himself~
~All gone and ready for the next one (I have about 50 more pictures from the month of August where his mouth is open just like this)~
~Cooper is excited and ready to go on vacation in his new big boy car seat!~
~The Great Wolf Lodge~
~This first thing Cooper discovered...he can climb under the tables~
~Playing in the fountain!~
~Fun in the sun with Mommy~
~Cooper loved walking in the water~
~We had a great vacation with our friends...I think Jordan, Ella, and Cooper had a good time!~
No comments:
Post a Comment