Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach baby!!!


My parents called us Saturday afternoon and invited us on a beach trip. We took Cooper to the beach when he was 4 months old but he didn't enjoy it much. This time was VERY different. As soon as he realized there was water involved he couldn't be happier. He play with seaweed, scooted after water and shells, and splashed in the waves. We all had a blast and I can honestly say he is a beach baby!!

~Seaweed!!!!~



~This stuff looks like fun, Mom!~




~Happy to be at the beach~




~Cooper is ready for action~




~Cooper's first taste of sand and salt water~




~Watching the water~




~Playing with Daddy in the water~




~Cooper walking in the water~




~Cooper flying through the air~




~Happy family~




~Cooper was WORN OUT after his day at the beach!~

2 comments:

Kimie said...

Oooh cute beach baby pictures! That must be Galveston? I miss it! I like the photo of Cooper flying.

Unknown said...

What fun! I bet he loved the water - it is so fun to see them discover everything.