This is the only picture he slept in...
He just woke up! He was still not real sure about what was going on!
He even had a serious football face!
He wasn't too into the Christmas photos...He wanted to fall asleep SOOOO bad!
Almost there!
My angel baby!
He wanted to run away!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!! He is smiling and happy as can be! This is how he is once he is stripped down to the diaper!
Mickey and Me!
He is a gift from God for sure!!!
I hope you enjoy the photos. Cooper did a great job in his photo shoot. First, we were brought back an hour after our scheduled time and of course he was happy the entire hour we waited nad furious once our turn rolled around. He cried for about 20 minutes until finally calming down enough to capture some cute pictures! Alot has happened since my last post. Cooper is 5 weeks old tomorrow and growing like a weed! He was 9 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/4 inches at his 2 week visit and 10 lbs 13 oz and 22 1/2 inches at his 1 month visit! He is a very good baby! He eats well and is starting to sleep about 4 hours at a time! He loves to have his cloths off. He is happiest in just a diaper! He can be screaming and crying but take off his cloths and he is all grins! He has had alot of firsts (which is to be expected with a new baby!) I have been trying to update for a while but the blog website has not been letting me upload my pictures. I will keep working on it though! He is a joy to both Danny and I (and grandparents ofcourse) and we have loved every minute with our precious angel! He is starting to social smile (on rare occasions) with Danny and I. We are in Ohio for the holidays (yes, we all survived 24 hours in the car) and are enjoying time with Danny's family! I will hopefully have time to do a little more updating soon! On a side note, I graduated from PA school and am scheduled to take the national board exam on January 14th so please keep me in your prayers! Have a Merry Christmas!
Sid's
8 years ago


2 comments:
Hey, I have no idea how many pictures you're trying to upload BUT, when I only tried 3 or 4 at a time, blogger seemed to like that. I think my pictures are too big when I did 5 at a time. Just a thought. Merry Christmas!i
Good luck on your exam, girl. And the family pics are soooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment