Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 months and counting!

Cooper is officially 6 months old! He is eating solid foods, bulldozing his head across the floor, talking non-stop, smiling, and giggling all the time. He is a precious little baby and we couldn't be more blessed! School is almost over which means Daddy and Cooper will have lots of father/son time! I know they both can't wait! We will be doing alot of traveling in the next 6 months (a trip to Rochester in July, Ohio in October, and somewhere north for Christmas! We are hopeful that Cooper likes airplanes! Well, that's all for now. Below is a picture from Cooper's first 6 months so you can see how much he has changed! I may be bias but I think he is a cutie!!



November 20th -- Birthday boy!!



December 20th - 1 month old



January 20th - 2 months

February 20th - 3 months

March 20th...4 months

April 20th...5 months old!


Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby at 6 months old!
Sleeping in the backpacker! My new present! I was quite a fan of being as tall as Daddy!

I take big boy baths now!! And I like them!! It's a good thing because now that we have started solid food he needs a bath just about everyday!

Daddy stayed home with me on my 6th month birthday!!!







And for those of you who think Cooper never cries...I give a temper tantrum!

No comments: