Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

In recent news...

- Cooper is up to almost 15 lbs...his next doctors appointment isn't until March but I weighed him at my dad's office. Because of this recent weight gain it is now very difficult to carrying him in his car seat up and down two flights of stairs to our apartment.
- Cooper knows how to roll over...but forgot...so now tummy time consists of a very frustrated little person grunting and groaning trying to remember his fun little trick.
- Cooper is a great nap taker now (most of the time). I swaddle him, lay him down, and off to dream land he goes...it may only be for 45 minutes but at least he is sleeping better now.
- Cooper smiles and smiles, talks, coos, and gurgles...it the cutest thing in the world and melts my heart each time.
- I am now a PA-C with a license!!! I start seeing patients on March 1st. I am excited about starting my career but will miss being at home with my little man. But after he spent one day with my mom, Tripp, and Ty he has decided that I am boring anyway.
- Danny is the greatest!!
- Cooper went to his first real basketball game...he followed the players up and down the court but after a while decided to was more fun to watch his daddy yell at the refs :)!
- I know what you really want is pictures...


Playing with his buddy Jordan..."Look Jordan I can roll over!"

Smiling for the camera...sorry its blurry but he rarely sits still and smiles at the same time!
Grinning!
My first basketball game...watching my daddy!
Wearing my first pair of running shoes...Sorry Pops, they are Brooks!
Tummy time expert!
"Daddy, if you don't get me some food I will gum your finger off!!!"

No comments: